- My new layout, if I do say so myself! Should you be reading this in Google Reader or something similar, do take a gander.
- Polaroids galore — I just got my paycheck today and am giddy to purchase a few more packs of Impossible Project film.
- Daphne, Daph, Daffers — she was spayed yesterday and had some baby teeth removed. When I came home from Pilates, she was wearing an Elizabethan cone with some gauze tied around it and looked like the saddest ragamuffin. Adding to this impression was the fact that she was drugged. Poor baby.
- Kinfolk. Not original or earth-shattering, I know, but I received #3 in the mail yesterday. Kinfolk and The Gentlewoman are my favorite magazines at the moment. They are both so aesthetically and mentally pleasing.
- Fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, drenched in balsamic vinegar, topped with basil and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Jillian at The Noisy Plume is my new favorite blogger and makes me think of running through fields with the wind in my hair. Long meadows. Lichen. Making things with my hands.
What are some things that you’re loving, lately? Bonus points for links and extra bonus points for passion!